Production starts upon incoming purchase order.
Customers will receive a confirmation of the order and the approximate date of delivery.
All roll cages and roll bars featured in the catalogue will fit into cars with door- and roof panels.
For weld-in-cages contact our office.
1) Steel S355J2 (1.0577) ST52-3
- Main and front roll bar: ∅45 x 2,5mm
- Cross members / struts: ∅40 x 2,0mm
2) Steel 25 CrMo4 (1.7218)
- Main and front roll bar: ∅45 x 1,5mm
- Cross members / struts: ∅41,3 x 1,5mm
3) Aluminium AlMg3
- Main and front roll bar: ∅45 x 3,0mm
- Cross members / struts: ∅40 x 3,0mm
Material grade 1 includes a material certifcate issued by the manufacturer.
Material grade 2 includes a material certifcate issued by the manufacturer.
We recommend removing the rear doormats for the installation of the Clubsport roll bars, as after the roll bars have been installed on the rear seats, no persons may be transported.
Depending on the vehicle, it may also be necessary to remove the outer doormat holders.
For further assembly instructions, please refer to our „Clubsport roll bar“ assembly aid. You can also request these from us before you buy a roll bar. Please contact us!