- Additional information
- This Performance intercooler has the following core size (550mm x 210mm x 110mm / stepped), providing a 230% larger frontalarea and 190% more volume compared to the original intercooler.
- High-performance Intercooler core with turbulators in a stepped design (weight: 8,1kg). Optimized by CAD, the new high-performance core and cast aluminium end tanks give this intercooler excellent cooling properties. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimise the design for best possible Internal Airflow.
- This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler. Anti Corrosion protective Coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation, 100% perfect fit. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control.
- Mini Cooper S Clubman R55/56 Facelift (2010+) (JCW)
- Mini Cooper S Cabrio R57 Facelift (2010+)
- Mini Cooper S Coupé R58 (2010+) – (also for JCW Edition)
- Mini Cooper S Roadster R59 (2010+)
- Mini Cooper S Countryman R60 (2010+)
- * also fit to pre facelift Model R55-R57[2006-2010] with little modification inside the frontbumper *
- Intercooler painted black
- 2x 12mm stainless steel clamps Norma
- Mounting Kit
- Q. Does this require a remap? – A. A remap is not required when fitting an intercooler
- Q. How much power will the intercooler add? A. Intercoolers do not add much in the way of BHP, but the difference they make is noticeable as you will have more power throughout the entire rev range. An enlarged intercooler also enables more power to be extracted from an ECU remap
Cooper S, JCW
Gen 2 MINI Engine
FORGE Silicone Turbo Hoses for Mini Cooper S 2007 on N14 engine£98.72 Inc VAT Brand: Forge