P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug and Play Install – plugs directly into your OBD2 port (want to keep your OBD2 port open? hard-wire harness kit also available)
- OEM Integration – installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility – read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analog boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing – read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
You asked, we answered.
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don’t care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don’t.
No more bulky pillar or column pods… No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens… While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it’s bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We’ve got that covered too.
We’ve torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
Need more details?
Check out the V3 install page for configuration and installation info.
The P3 Analog Gauge *This gauge IS NOT plug and play. Boost/vacuum hose to the engine is required and wiring needs to be completed for power, ground, and optional analog inputs.
4 Available Analog Readouts
- Analog boost (yellow/purple/black – dedicated plug for analog boost sensor) *boost tap not included
- Analog input 1 (brown wire – can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Analog input 2 (blue wire – can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Battery voltage (red wire / black wire – read through power and ground wires)
- optional auto-dim feature (green wire – connect to any circuit that gets power only when the headlamps are on and enable feature in the configuration menu for the display to auto-dim when the headlamps are on)
Analog gauge base kit includes
- Integrated display
- Analog Box control unit
- Main harness
- Hard-wire harness
- Analog boost sensor *boost tap not included
- Approximately 5′ of 5/32″ O.D. boost tubing with 5/32″ I.D. hose at each end
- 3 zip ties
- 2 scotchlok wire taps