Forge Motorsport Intake boost pipe F2x inc M2
Many of you will already be aware that the original plastic charge pipe is a real weak link on the N55, and over the last 6 months we have received many requests after the charge pipes fail. If you take a look at the images above you can see how the coupler becomes brittle leading to cracking, fracture and ultimate failure. Our alloy replacement uses a CNC coupler to ensure this is a permanent solution*
We would recommend that whilst replacing this you also consider our FMKT135F20
- The Forge boost pipe for BMW 135 F20 will Increase throttle response and decrease turbo lag.
- The Forge boost pipe allows you to retain the factory style O-ring throttle lock flange.
- Precision CNC couplers allows for a quick and easy connection and disconnection .
- Precision CNC machined flanges.
- The alloy hard pipes are powder coated to allow for a more durable hard wearing product.
- You can retain the factory electronic diverter valve.
- This replaces OEM Pipe Part No. 13717604033
*ORIGNAL O-RINGS/SEALS MUST BE RETAINED FOR USE ON THE FORGE HOSES
* PLEASE NOTE, HARDPIPES ARE NOW MADE WITH A WATER METH BOSS BUILT IN. THE BOSS CAN BE PLUGGED IF NOT USED, THE PLUG IS SUPPLIED WITHIN THE KIT.*
*This will not fit vehicles with XDrive