- Additional information
Lowering Front: 35-65 mm
Lowering Rear: 35-65 mm
Axel-Load Front: 945.0
Axel-Load Rear: 1070.0
The Next Level of Suspension Performance
Now you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibach’s Pro-Street-S, stainless steel-bodied coilover spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
The Eibach Pro-Street-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by our suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the hightech coilover shocks. With the Eibach Pro-Street-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip—in any performance driving situation on the street—or lower lap times on the track.
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned Coilovers
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability Lowering 0.8″ – 3.0″
- Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment—Year after Year
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
116D, 118D, 120D, 123D, 130I