- Additional information
The CSF Charge Cooler Water Radiator AKA Heat Exchanger is the most technologically advanced on the market.
The tuning potential for the charge-cooled M1/240i, 1/2/3/420i and 1/2/3/425i is huge. However, once boost levels are increased the charge air temperature increases which is due to compressed air heating up. The stock cooling system works okay on a stock car but once boost levels are increased and more heat is introduced it begins to struggle.
Increased heat robs power in several ways, the main being that hotter air is less dense and results in less oxygen which is key for power and with the hotter air the risk of knock is also increased, to counter this the ECU will introduce its safety protocols to reduce power until the air is cool again.
The only way to maintain and improve performance is to reduce the temperature is by improving the cooling performance.
Featuring a super thick 68mm dual-row core which maximises the space available with zero cutting. The Triple Pass design means that coolant passes through the core three times before the outlet for the coolest temperatures. Another feature which you will not find in other designs is CSF’s unique B-Tube technology which uses a uniquely shaped tube, this allows CSF to use a thinner material whilst maintaining strength for an incredibly lightweight core which also improves heat transfer; it’s around 15% more efficient than regular O-Tubes in the same space.
Matched with a rock guard, just like the OE part. The CSF Charge Cooler Water Radiator/Heat Exchanger is the ultimate cooling upgrade for the B58/B48 powered motors.
- Worlds largest 2-row core (68mm)
- CSF’s B-Tube technology
- Triple Pass
- Removable Rock Guard (just like the original!)
- CNC machines quick connect fittings
- Fitting requires ZERO modifications
- Available in Polished Silver or Black
- 15-18 BMW 120i, 125i, M140i(x) (F20)
- 15-18 BMW 120i, 125i, M140i(x) (F21)
- 15-18 BMW 220i, 230i(x), M240i(x) (F22)
- 15-18 BMW 220i, 230i(x), M240i(x) (F23)
- 14-18 BMW 320i(x), 330e, 330i(x), 340i(x) (F30)
- 14-18 BMW 320i(x), 330i(x), 340i(x) (F31)
- 15-18 BMW 320i(x) GT, 330i(x) GT, 340i(x) GT (F34)
- 15-18 420i(x), 430i(x), 440i(x) (F32)
- 15-18 BMW 420i, 430i(x), 440i(x) (F33)
- 15-18 BMW 420i(x), 430i(x), 440i(x) Gran Coupe (F36)
1 SERIES, 2 SERIES, 3 SERIES