- Additional information
Performance Engine Oil Cooler
To Fit: BMW M3 E90. E92, E93, 2007 to 2013 all models with engine type S65B40, S65B44
Ever since the first E30 series came along, BMW M3 has enchanted car enthusiasts around the world. The E90 series, that has been with us a few years, is no exception. By many elected the perfect combination of usability and performance. A real sports car, with room for passengers. With its well balanced chassis, its thorough construction and hefty V8, this is almost the perfect core for a race car. But only almost. Ascending liquid temperatures is one of few known issues with them. Do88 has analysed the reasons behind this, and developed a sustainable solution
Significant advantages with do88’s BMW M3 Cooling products over the original, Kit includes:
- Engine Oil Cooler OEM ref – 2284075, 17212284075
- Core Volume: 5247 cm³ vs 3105 cm³, do88 69% bigger!
- Active Cooling Area: 7728 cm² vs 4858 cm², do88 59% greater!
- Oil Temperature: 84°C vs 103°C, do88 19% lower!
- Oil Volume in Cooler: do88 13.9% larger!
- See enlarged images for test data!
This comprehensive DO88 M3 Cooling Kit is ideal for both the clubman racer and track day enthusiasts to ensure you get the maximum performance from your BMW whilst protecting the engine from overheating. Developed and extensively tested in conjunction with a German Racing Team this Kit offers a significant upgrade compared to the original parts!